More than eight out of 10 manufacturing industry CEOs believe material shortages pose a risk to their business (Source: EEF). Using recycled materials in products or packaging is one way of potentially reducing this risk. If you operate a manufacturing business in Wales, WRAP Cymru could help you to explore opportunities to use recycled materials in your products or packaging.
Expert consultancy could help you
- understand whether your idea is feasible, practical and affordable
- identify sources of materials, new suppliers and markets
- develop an implementation plan and ongoing strategy.
Consultancy support for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in Wales
To qualify for this support, you need to be an SME manufacturer based in Wales and
- have ideas for using recycled materials in your products or packaging,
- want to increase or introduce production of an item which uses recycled materials.
Priority will be given to paper, card, plastic and glass. Wood, metal, textiles and other materials may also be considered.
Apply for support
To apply for support, please click here to request an Expression of Interest form.
Alternatively, please contact our dedicated Sustainable Resource Management team on 02920 100100.